Maeve Naughton, Head of Partner Marketing, Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct created a channel program that's yielding a 10% increase in year-over-year sales contribution growth from their channel partners. Getting channel marketing right can mean explosive sales for a company. But how did they do it when most SaaS software solution firms struggle selling through the channel?
Special offer: If you join the DMAnc today, you will be able to attend this luncheon at no charge. Another super offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data, attendees to this event will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits.
Find out over lunch with Maeve Naughton, the head of partner marketing and the creator of that Sage Intacct Channel marketing program. Maeve will be on hand to share her secrets of the process and tactics they used to achieve such remarkable results in such a short time.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone involved with marketing and selling through the channel
- Managers looking to improve their current channel program
- Executives tasked with implementing a channel program to drive sales
Register for the November Luncheon Today
- Find out the challenges that marketers face with channel programs
- Learn the process and steps that Sage Intacct used
- Hear first-hand the story behind creating the award winning channel program
Add Event to Calendar